30 Best Dr Joe Dispenza Quotes on Mindset
Dr. Joe Dispenza is a world-renowned teacher, researcher, consultant, and writer in everything relating to how the brain functions. He is also a scientist whose interests extend well into the world of quantum physics. He has dedicated a large part of his life to teaching. He helps people all across the world to become the best version of themselves they can be.
Dr Joe Dispenza specializes in helping people make life-changing alterations to their lives in order to create a new future for themselves. It is done by re-wiring their minds and reconditioning their brains. He has also authored self-help books such as Becoming Supernatural: How Common People Are Doing the Uncommon and Breaking the Habit of Being Yourself.
Dr Joe Dispenza slogans and quotes are many and profound so choosing is difficult. This collection is primarily about mindset and the strong belief in the power of the mind which is central to any self-improvement journey.
30 Joe Dispenza Quotes about the “Power of the Mind”
- “Can you accept the notion that once you change your internal state, you don’t need the external world to provide you with a reason to feel joy, gratitude, appreciation, or any other elevated emotion?”
- If you can’t control your mind, everything and everyone else will.
- “And can you teach your body emotionally what it would feel like to believe in this way . . . to be empowered . . . to be moved by your own greatness . . . to be invincible . . . to have courage . . . to be in love with life . . . to feel unlimited . . . to live as if your prayers are already answered? . . .”
- “Warning: when feelings become the means of thinking, or if we cannot think greater than how we feel, we can never change. To change is to think greater than how we feel. To change is to act greater than the familiar feelings of the memorized self.”
- “If you want a new outcome, you will have to break the habit of being yourself, and reinvent a new self.”
- “To be empowered—to be free, to be unlimited, to be creative, to be genius, to be divine—that is who you are…. Once you feel this way, memorize this feeling; remember this feeling. This is who you really are….”
- “Your thoughts are incredibly powerful. Choose yours wisely.”
- “So if we want to change some aspect of our reality, we have to think, feel, and act in new ways; we have to “be” different in terms of our responses to experiences. We have to “become” someone else. We have to create a new state of mind … we need to observe a new outcome with that new mind.”
- “Most change starts with the simple process of something outside of us altering something inside of us. If you begin the inward journey and start to change your inner world of thoughts and feelings, it should create an improved state of well-being. If you keep repeating the process in meditation, then in time, epigenetic changes should begin to alter your outer presentation—and you become your own placebo.”
- “The only way we can change our lives is to change our energy — to change the electromagnetic field we are constantly broadcasting. In other words, to change our state of being, we have to change how we think and how we feel.”
- “Conscious thoughts, repeated often enough, become unconscious thinking.”
- “The quantum field responds not to what we want; it responds to who we are being.”
- “By Itself, Conscious Positive Thinking Cannot Overcome Subconscious Negative Feelings”
- “Meditation opens the door between the conscious and subconscious minds. We meditate to enter the operating system of the subconscious, where all of those unwanted habits and behaviors reside, and change them to more productive modes to support us in our lives.”
- “Change as a Choice, Instead of a Reaction”
- “We can’t create a new future while we’re living in our past. It’s simply impossible.”
- “Your brain and body don’t know the difference between having an actual experience in your life and just thinking about the experience—neurochemically, it’s the same.”
- “By intentionally choosing to feel the elevated emotions of the heart rather than waiting for something outside of yourself to elicit those emotions, you become who you are truly meant to be—a heart-empowered individual.”
- “When you chose to prove to yourself how powerful you really are, you have no idea who you will be helping in the future.”
- “if you focus on the known, you get the known. If you focus on the unknown, you create a possibility.”
- “What beliefs and perceptions about you and your life have you been unconsciously agreeing to that you’d have to change in order to create this new state of being?”
- “You must feel a new energy . . . to become something greater than your body, your environment, and time . . . so that you have dominion over your body, your environment, and time. . . . Become a thought that affects matter. . . .”
- “Reality is not one continuous and consistent stream, but is instead, a field of infinite possibilities over which we can exert enormous influence—that is, if we tune into the proper levels of mind.”
- “What we’re conditioned to believe about ourselves, and what we’re programmed to think other people think about us, affects our performance, including how successful we are.”
- “Your personality is made up of how you think, act, and feel. It is your state of being. Therefore, your same thoughts, actions, and feelings will keep you enslaved to the same past personal reality. However, when you as a personality embrace new thoughts, actions, and feelings, you will inevitably create a new personal reality in your future.”
- “Personal change takes an intentional act of will, and it usually means that something was making us uncomfortable enough to want to do things differently. To evolve is to overcome the conditions in our life by changing something about ourselves.”
- “So if you want to change a belief or perception, you have to first change your state of being. And changing your state of being means changing your energy, because in order for you to affect matter, you have to become more energy and less matter, more wave and less particle. That requires you to combine a clear intention and an elevated emotion—those are the two ingredients.”
- “Since the neuroscientific definition of mind is the brain in action, you repeatedly reproduce the same level of mind by “re-minding” yourself who you think you are in reference to the outer world.”
- “When you think from your past memories, you can only create past experiences.”
- “Remind yourself every single day of who you want to be and you will cause your brain to fire in new sequences, in new patterns, in new combinations. And whenever you make your brain work differently, you are changing your mind.”
Dr Joe Dispenza is a true inspiration to many who are on a self-improvement path. He offers up spiritual, metaphysical, and neuroscientific reasons of how the mind is responsible for “your current life”. His quotes are truly inspiring and if you haven’t yet already read his books I highly recommend them.
What are some of your favorite Dr Joe Dispenza quotes? Leave a comment
30 Best Dr Joe Dispenza Quotes on Mindset