How to Make Money as a Self- Development Blogger
If you run a Self-development/ Motivational/Success/Mindset blog then this will be of interest to you.
But first, please be advised that this is not a “marketing ploy: it is a genuine offer.
How to Monetize your blog
No matter what stage of your journey you are on with your blog it is ALWAYS a good time to monetize it with relevant offers.
One of the ways you can do that is with affiliate marketing – which is what this post and the accompanying invite are about.
As an affiliate, I only like to promote programs I am proud to promote and trust wholeheartedly. I also don’t want to spend my life working my fingers to the bone to earn a measly $10 here and $15 there.
I have earned a nice “side hustle” income from ONLY promoting these offers on my blog and want to share it with other bloggers in the same niche. WHY?… as I generally find that if you are in the Motivational/Success niche you really and truly do want to try and help others.
My intention is sort of a “pay it forward” idea (quite frankly this is the reason I know affiliate marketing works!!) as there are so many scams and time-wasters out there that being introduced to the “real deal” will save you a lot of frustration and time. And hopefully earn you some nice income.
Furthermore, I think it’s a good idea to try and help one another where we can.
Why this offer?
There are many, many offers out there to promote but these are the reasons I suggest this one:
- The programs are offered by “high profile” personal-development mentors whose names and associates are well known to almost everyone that is on a journey of self-growth.
- The commissions are very generous (think the lowest I have earned is $74 a sale but generally my commissions are usually around $200 – $500 per sale.)
- Payments are made hassle-free into Paypal and you can download your commission reports at any time from the affiliate portal.
- There are various ways that you can get prospective clients to enter the sales funnel. You can promote an offer directly or you can promote free offers that can lead to a paid offer at a later stage. All cookies are stored with your link so you will get paid even if the client started out with only the free offer.
- Most of the programs are Evergreen so you can “set & forget ” your links in posts.
- You don’t need to have a list but having one is always advantageous. You can promote to your list, on social media, paid or free organic traffic. You decide.
- It’s free to join and there is promotional material you can use in the affiliate dashboard area.
- If like me, you are obsessed with personal development this is not hard selling – it’s genuine referral marketing.
- They are warm, sincere, and trustworthy people who have been in the online space since the ’90s
Please note I am not guaranteeing you will make money. I am merely recommending this opportunity. Your results will depend entirely on your own efforts.
Also, in order to stay completely transparent, I will tell you that I will not be getting any form of compensation by recommending you market these programs.
So, if you are at all excited about this idea then please check it out. There are a few other programs but the links I have had success with are:
Further details can be found on the Dynamic Destinies website.
To your marketing success in 2021.